Pages

Monthly Challange

Monthly Challenge is
Here

Monday 26 December 2011

Week 4 winner and Top 3

Firstly I want to apologise for us being late in announcing our recent winners, but i am glad to be able to tell you now that the winner for our week 4 challenge is number

Jacky

and our top 3 are number

11  Jenny B

Congratulations to you all, please could you contact Kelly at kmsmith@sky.com for your prize and blog badges.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and that you will continue to join in our challenges in 2012

Happy Crafting






2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! What a fabulous surprise. Thank you so much for choosing me as a Top 3 winner. I will definitely join in again and spread the word about your fabulous challenges and design team.

Paddington fan said...

Just catching up with my blog hopping after Christmas and am really thrilled to find I am the lucky winner of your challenge - thank you so much!! Congrats to all the other winners too!! Love Jacky x