Pages

Monthly Challange

Monthly Challenge is
Here

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year 2014 and News!!!

Good morning all! 



First of all, the DT team and myself would want to wish you all an excellent year of 2014!!! That it brings you happiness, health and prosperity! 

We hope that you will continue to follow us and to participate in our numerous challenge! 

On this matter, I take advantage of it to remind you that we organize a monthly challenge as well as a new challenge on every Tuesday! 

Our new weekly challenge begins today, and you can the comment HERE.

Wonderful sponsors agreed to sponsor us for this new year! 

We all thank them for the kindness and the generosity! We shall announce them to you in another very fast post.


So, you were certainly able to notice that for two weeks, it's me, Valou who realizes the posts of challenges. Indeed, Kelly having no more enough time to take care of the blog of challenges, it is with pleasure that I took back the blog to continue to make it live. It is thanks to you if this blog lives and we thank you all. 

If you need to contact me for a question or any other piece of information, you can contact me at the following address: jicdt@yahoo.co.uk 


On this matter, I allow to ask all our winners who have not received their prize for previous challenges yet to be willing to contact me so that I can take care of it.


Another change for this new year is the design of our blog! We wanted to give it a little of freshness while keeping some sweetness. We hope that it pleases you!


To help us to promote our blog, you can install the banner in your side bar.



Now, I announce you our creative team for 2014. These talented ladies will do their utmost to inspire you throughout this year. 

I ask you to welcome:

Team A:





Tanya

Katya



Team B:







Katelyn


I also take opportunity of it for all you thank for your magnificent work! Thanks ladies! I'm very happy to work with you. 


Thank you for your passage here and in tomorrow for our new monthly challenge!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 


No comments: