Pages

Monthly Challange

Monthly Challenge is
Here

Friday 10 August 2012

Week 37 winners and top 3

Challenge 37 prize winner is kbrandy4 (No 6). Congratulations.



Please email Kelly at kmsmith[@]sky.com with Week 37 in the subject line to claim your prize

This weeks Top 3 honours go to:

No 9 Judy


Ladies please take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to display proudly on your blogs.

Be sure to check out the current challenge going on at Just Inspirational Challenges.
Thank you everyone for joining in.

3 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Girls, thank you so much for choosing me as the winner!! I will wear my badge with pride!! I have emailed Kelly.
Hugs Hazel xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top three! I am thrilled! Judy x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as one of the top 3. I tried the html code but it threw everything else out on my page.